Cognition incorporates numerous variables that may affect how we learn. For this discussion address the following:
- Explain social cognitive theory (SCT).
- Evaluate the applicability of SCT to a real-life experience.
- Hint: Is there something you know about or a behavior that you display that was learned from your social environment? Were you modeled this behavior? Did the learned knowledge or behavior have consequences that encouraged you to adopt it?
- Evaluate your example by answering the following questions:
- How does your learned knowledge or behavior potentially affect your developed schemata?
- What if you learned that this knowledge or behavior was not accurate?
- How hard would it be to adapt or accommodate?
- SCT suggests that the environment affects our knowledge or behaviors. What does reciprocal determinism suggest and why is this important?
- Share an example from your own experiences of reciprocal determinism.
Your initial post should be between 350 and 400 words. You must support your discussion by citing the required textbook. Cite all information from your sources according to APA guidelines as outlined in the APA Citing Within Your Papers (Links to an external site.) resource. List each of your sources at the end of your posting according to APA Style as shown in the sample page for APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."