1.Discuss functionalist and conflict perspectives on gender inequality
2. Identify the primary agents of gender socialization and note their role in socialization
3. How is prejudice and discrimination different, and how do they impact sexual orientation
4. How does the division of labor differ in different societies?
5. Discuss Child related family issues that are problematic to society in the 21st century
6.Define the following concepts:
Monogamy, exogamy, polyandry, matrilineal, bilateral relationships, homogamy
and the differences among the Patterns of Descent.
7. Compare Symbolic Interactionist theory of family with Post Modern and Functionalist
8. Discuss conflict and structural functionalist theories of religion and education (separately).
How do they address these two social institutions?
9. What is the meaning of ‘hidden curriculum’ and inequality?
Discuss the impact of school drop out on race and ethnicity
10. Discuss your views relating to Charter Schools and Homeschooling
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."