Minor Project Strategic Management
Minor Case Study – Autozone, Case #3 of Chapter 3 (Parnell p. 69)
· Strategic Management: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition, (Solon, OH: Academic Media Solutions, 2021) John A. Parnell (E-book: 9781950377169 Hardcover ISBN: 9781950377152)
For Minor Project answer all the questions
Minor Case Study Summary Instructions: This project requires you to apply the concepts and methods learned so far in the course. This is an individual project. You are to write the research paper in accordance with the Appendix: Case Analysis found in the rear of your text, incorporating APA standards and citing a minimum of eight (8) journal sources, and/or business trade resources. For your Minor paper, your paper submission should follow the below composition and formatting guidelines; and be composed into a “Word Document.”
- Title page with your name, course, date, and an appropriate title.
- You can use single or double space, Times New Roman, and 12pt font.
- Support your position.
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion.
- Upon citing works, add a separate reference page.
These APA additions are NOT a part of the word count that should approximate 1200-1500 words. Do not simply answer the questions; provide support and articulate a path forward. Each individual will submit their paper to the Professor via the Assignment link.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."