Module 04 Course Project – Travel Destination Presentation
Using the information that you gathered on your travel destination, create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- A minimum of 6 slides and a maximum of 8 slides.
- A minimum of three slide layouts, pleasing to the eye and easy to read.
- Two or more clip art pieces or photos, one WordArt object, AND one Shape.
- A theme.
- A title slide that introduces you, your employer (International Travel Company), and your travel destination. It should also include the dates of the trip (select from either an October or a March date) and the cost of the trip: $3,200 per person. Note that optional travel insurance may be purchased for $250.
- A slide that lists the name of the hotel you selected and a few details that will excite travelers about staying at this hotel. If you got this information from the Internet, be sure to use your own words. Copying and pasting is considered plagiarism. Indicate that a 50% down payment is required one month before the vacation begins (you determine the date) and that 50% is due one week before takeoff.
- One or two slides that list details about the two tourist spots that travelers will be visiting. Again, be sure to use your own words.
- A slide detailing the restaurant you chose for fine dining and a few possible dinner choices, if you have that information. Otherwise, make up the menu options.
- A slide with an exciting fact about your destination.
- A final slide to motivate potential vacationers to sign up.
- Various transitions on each slide.
- A least two animations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."