- The purpose of choosing this book with related personal experiences
- Discuss some of the new things you learned, e.g., alternate ways to perceive or approach difficult situations as discussed in the book.
- Relate your personal experiences/problems/goals, etc., to various concepts or discussions in the book.
- Relate the book’s content to the purpose of our course, which is the psychology of personal adjustment.
- Reflect your views, opinions, and judgments, inspirational and motivational things from this book. These opinions and points will be very much your own. (You must NOT copy-paste points about the text from the internet/book reviews etc., which will be plagiarism. Paper will be reviewed through turn-it-in to detect any plagiarism)
- AVOID QUOTING a lot directly from the book; I want to hear your understanding after reading the book. Do not rewrite excerpts directly from the book. Instead, reframe the concepts/discussions from the book and then back it up with personal experience. Therefore, each paragraph may consist of a concept from the book followed by personal experience. Your paper should contain 50% of what the book states (reframing and paraphrasing of ideas), and the rest 50% should be your reflections or personal understanding and application of the content of those concepts.
- How does the book help you apply some strengths, techniques, strategies, or ways to deal with your current personal / adjustment-related problems? It enhances your perspective on looking at things differently and positively.
- Have you already begun applying some aspects of the book to your personal adjustment after reading it? How? Discuss your feelings about it.
- Create your detailed plan (goal planning) to achieve the goals related to this topic. You can add a 1-2 pages worksheet/schedule/ things to do/steps to change your old habits and plan new healthy patterns of approaching the issue based on your learning from this book as a supplement and a 4-page requirement.
- Lastly, did you like working on this assignment? In what ways has it benefited you?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."