Assignment 2: Design Processes and Delivery Strategies Due Week 6 and worth 150 points In Assignment
Assignment 2: Design Processes and Delivery Strategies
Due Week 6 and worth 150 points
In Assignment 1, you developed the instructional objectives for your project. Building on Assignment 1, you will create strategies that support the identified objectives and content. For this assignment, you will develop instructional strategies, delivery strategies, and the learner-related sequence. Use the Internet and/or Strayer University Online Library (https://research.strayer.edu) to locate resources that focus on different types of delivery strategies.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Outline the learner-related sequencing related to your design strategy, including the sequence, description, and related objective.
- Determine three (3) instructional learning strategies that clearly correlate with the learning objectives and instructional content created in Assignment 1.
- Determine three (3) examples of instructional strategies that are appropriate based on the learner analysis.
- Create an instructional message for the content. Specify the function, content structure, learner, and task attributes as they relate to your project.
- Select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional objectives. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional context. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Use your textbook, Internet, and/or the Strayer University Online Library (https://research.strayer.edu)to locate at least three (3) reputable references (no more than ten  years old). Note: Appropriate academic resources include reputable websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and other wikis do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Determine the lessons, systems, and sequences of instruction to develop an instructional or training product.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric
TOPIC: MORE TECHNOLOGY IN SCHOOLS AND CLASSROOMS
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."