In a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation, address the following. Your title and references slides do not count toward the 5- to 10-slide limit.
- Provide an overview of the article you selected.
- What population (individual, group, or family) is under consideration?
- What was the specific intervention that was used? Is this a new intervention or one that was already studied?
- What were the author’s claims?
- Explain the findings/outcomes of the study in the article. Include whether this will translate into practice with your own clients. If so, how? If not, why?
- Explain whether the limitations of the study might impact your ability to use the findings/outcomes presented in the article.
- Use the Notes function of PowerPoint to craft presenter notes to expand upon the content of your slides.
- Support your response with at least three other peer-reviewed, evidence-based sources. Explain why each of your supporting sources is considered scholarly. Provide references to your sources on your last slide. Be sure to include the article you used as the basis for this Assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."