In this assignment, think about a team you have been or are currently involved with. Address some of the common variables of team work. Using the following questions to help guide your response.
- What was the purpose of the team?
- How were the team members determined for the team?
- Did it take longer to complete tasks with this team or was it quicker?
- Were there resistors to teamwork on the team? If so, how was that addressed
- How was conflict addressed on the team?
- What made the team successful? If the team was not successful, what could have been done differently?
This is to be in narrative form. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to organizational behavior. This does not mean blogs or websites. This source should be a published article in a scholarly journal. This source should provide substance and not just be mentioned briefly to fulfill this criteria. The textbook should also be utilized. Do not use quotes. Do not insert excess line spacing. APA formatting and citation should be used.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."