Please consider how you have developed the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable your achievement of the Goals listed below:
1. Validate and evaluate the use of epidemiology to identify major global issues in public health.
2. Originate and elaborate on both natural and man-made health concerns to include terrorism and infectious diseases of global importance.
3. Discuss advocacy for vulnerable populations and diversity and then demonstrate cultural sensitivity in care planning and collaboration.
4. Critique the essential elements of disaster and emergency interventions for health care systems.
5. Assess major organizations that are involved in global health and synthesize knowledge of important global health priorities.
6. Formulate and propose a plan to address health concerns in regards to ethical, legal, social, and public health policy, to express a concentration on interdisciplinary collaboration.
Then reflect on how the above has helped you achieve these goals.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."