Select a peer-reviewed journal that has a research study [not provided in the course readings] related to quality monitoring (needle stick, falls, etc…) in health care delivery. In the discussion post provide:
- a brief overview of the article
- the process indicator or outcome indicator that is used to measure quality
- whether the indicator effectively measures the problem – why or why not
- report economic, legal, and regulatory processes that affect the quality initiative
- a way to monitor and measure one aspect of your current practice (turning patients, time spent collaborating with other health care workers, medication delivery, etc…)
- APA STYLE 7TH EDITION
- THE ARTICLE IS ATTACHED ( YOU MUST USE THE ARTICLE ATTACH AND TALK ABOUT EACH TOPIC.
- 1 AND HALF PAGE MINIMUN
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."