The patient health record is the primary source of information and data from the health record is used in secondary data sources such as registries and databases. For your assigned registry, include the following information in your initial post:
- Describe the purpose of the designated registry.
- Specify a minimum of ten data elements collected, excluding the patient’s name, address and date of birth.
- If there is central depository for any portion of the information collected, identify the agency and/or organization and include if this central depository is voluntary or required by law (Include the law citation).
- Articulate state required data elements
- Articulate state required submission time frames
**** MY REGISTRY IS TRANSPLANT REGRISTRY
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."